Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I hate changes

A lot has changed in our house the last couple of weeks. First Hagen has moved out with four of his friends to a five bedroom house in Orem. He has started a new job at Bank of American Fork in Orem. He will start school on the 27Th and he will be turning 20 on the same day. Seems like I was just sending him to kindergarten.
Cody started school today at the new Salem High School. He is a senior and will be the first class to graduate from the new school. He is keeping very busy with work and riding his bike. He is second in his class for down hill mountain biking and is enjoying every minute of it. He has his last race of the year on Labor day up Sundance.
Bailee started school on Monday at American Leadership Academy. She is in the seventh grade but has all her class and locker in the High School. The first day was really hard on me. I took her to school that day and tried to help her go in but she said she could go on her own. Pretty hard watching your seventh grader go in the High School. She now rides the bus to School.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I can't believe how old they all are. I remember coming and babysitting them.